Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Black and White Scene




Hello again!  We've been living with some gray rainy days here in Texas for the past few weeks, and we still have more gray and more rain in our forecast for the next week.  I'm starting to wonder if we will ever see the sun again.  So, in the spirit of the gray rainy days, I made a black and white card with a pop of red (and some gold).  

I stamped this beautiful scene from this Oriental Images and Texts sheet at Art Neko with some black Stazon ink.  The gold and black diamond paper is also from Art Neko - you can find it here.  The red really pops out against the black and white, doesn't it?  Just a simple white ribbon is all I needed to accent this card.

They have been busy over at Art Neko.  Type in the word "new" in the Search box and you'll see all the latest additions to the store.  They have so many other things besides stamps - go see for yourself.  It's fun to peek in and see what new goodies they have for sale.  :-)

I hope you are having a great week!  The weekend is almost here!

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

What a lovely card. I like the DP you used to offset your B&W image.