Pages

Friday, August 21, 2015

Hearts in Rainbow



This card was another experiment, this time with a stencil and three colors of ink.  Yes, I only used three ink colors.  :-)

I laid a plastic stencil down over some white cardstock, sponged some yellow ink in the middle, some red ink on the left side, and some blue ink on the right side.  You can see where the yellow ink met the other two colors, it combined to make orange and green.  That was a fun discovery!

I kept this simple with some die cut hearts in white and a sweet sentiment from Stampin Up across the bottom.  The ink colors that I used are Strawberry Slush, Daffodil, and Coastal Cabana from Stampin Up.  Now I am curious to see if this will work with pastel colors and deep jewel-tone colors.  I think another experiment is in the works!  LOL

No comments: